Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well, I fucked up again.

I am really pissed at myself right now. I need to start acting like I am in college and that I can't wait to do my homework assignments at the last min. anymore. Next semester, I will find myself kicked out of school because my grades are so horrible. Last semester I had to drop so many classes due to my surgery that I had it put my on academic probation. And this semester I have just has SO much stuff going on all at once that I think I am failing a class, maybe even two. And if I do fail I will get kicked out of school for the fall semester of 2009. It put all my plans off wack and I really cant believe I messed up again.... My family is going to through a fit, and I dont know what it's going to do to my scholoar ships and my other aid when I do go back. I really need the money because I am paying for college all by myself becuase my parents really couldn't give a rats ass and my grandma doesnt have the money to help and my job doesnt pay nearly enough.

Hopefully, But I am strongly doubting this, that I will pass my classes and I'll be able to go to school in the fall. If I cant go back in the fall, I dont know what I'll do. Maybe get a second job and save up for an apartment or a car.

F.M.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers