Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekely updates

Well, the past couple of days have been hell. It's been almost two weeks since Luke and I haven't been able to spend any time together and he and I have been fighting a lot. I told him that I wasn't coming back to school next semester so I can work and get enough money so I can live on my own for a while.

There are only two more weeks left of the semester and I am SO happy about it. I was going to try and take some summer classes, but I need a break from school. School this year has just been really over whelming. When I first started out this semester I was pretty much homeless. I stayed on friends couches, stayed with my mom, and stayed with my aunt and uncle. I also had a broken ass and couldn't sit for MONTHS!!! I had surgery on my ass and I miss three weeks of school. And I had to drop had my classes because of it. This semester has been pretty horrible too. I've had the most ridiculous teachers that make it impossible to have a job and going to school at the same time.

Today Luke and I have been back together for 10 months. These past ten months being back together have been amazing. We've had our disagreements and at times I felt like I was going to lose him due to so much stress from school, work, and my crazy grandma. But I love him. I am really happy that he's back in my life. and I would have not been able to get through everything without him. I am so happy that he got into the college that we wanted to get into, but I am super sad that it's 4 and a half hours away. He's up at his school right now for orientation and he sounds really excited. So I am excited for him. Hopefully I can get my license soon and a decent car, so I can visit him on weeks that I am not busy.

Life is changing so fast. My head is starting to spin. But change is good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers