Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I gotta date!!

Well. Over the past couple of weeks since the drama with Luke and I.... I have gone on three dates.. All with the same guy. His name is Alan. He is one of my brothers best friends, and I guess he's had a thing for me for a while now, but I was with Luke. So when Luke and I broke up, Al and I started hanging out. I've been having a blast. Being able to just be me, being silly, laughing and just having a good time and being comfortable in my own skin.

I think my brother is a little uncomfortable with the fact that I have been hanging out with his friend. He says he's okay with it... But I know my brother. But anyways... Life is good and I am moving on to bigger and better things. Life is starting to look up again.

5 comments:

  1. MEL I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! ISN'T IT MUCH BETTER BEING ABLE TO BE YOURSELF THEN TO CONSTANTLY FEEL LIKE YOUR PERFORMING FOR A GUY AND HIS FAMILY TO BE SEEN PERFECT IN THERE EYES...I KNEW YOU WOULD BE OK AND YOU REMEMBER THAT WHEN LUKE TRIES TO COME BACK MISSING YOU ...YOU HOLD THE CARDS AND IF HE REALLY WANTS TO BE WITH YOU HE WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT YOU FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY POOPER YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True that!!! I totally forgot about that...

    ReplyDelete

Followers