Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last few days

Well, The last few days have been very drama full and tearful. Luke and I have been fighting not stop and decided to not talk to each other for a few days to lets things cool down between us, then decide wither or not we should stay together or to break up... So the past couple of days have been very quiet and I am not used to my phone not getting 300 texts a day from him saying "I love you" "how's your day baby" "I miss you" "how ya doin' wid yo fine self?"

I am really not sure what I should do. I don't like the fact his parents have an opinion about EVERYTHING and I am just imagining that if we do get married and have kids, how they are going to tell me to raise our children, or how to cook, or how to do everything. Do I want to deal with that for the rest of my life? And do I want to deal with Luke's semi controlling manner... Not liking when I get my hair cut or colored, when I wear make up, when I wear low cut or tight clothing, or when I swear or call my parents idiots or other names, and wont allow any drinking or smoking.

I mean I love him. The past three days I have cried my eyes out because of all the fighting and all the drama. He knows me better than anybody in this world knows me and treats me like a queen.

So I REALLY don't know what to do....

Can I handle the parents judging me and telling me how I should do things, and the overly You need God in your life to be happy. for the rest of my life?

1 comment:

  1. MEL YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU DEARLY AND HAVING A FEW YEARS ON YOU AND LOTS OF EXPERIENCE IN MAKING MISTAKES I CAN TELL YOU THIS AS MUCH AS IT MAY HURT I HAVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME YOU AND LUKE WERE NOT A GOOD MATCH AND IF YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY GOING THROUGH THIS SHIT ITS ONLY GONNA CONTINUE YOU CANT CHANGE ANYONE BUT YOURSELF AND YOU DONT WANT TO SACRAFICE WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON JUST TO PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE SMALL SACRAFICES THAT YOU CAN LIVE WITH FOREVER ARE OK BUT BIG ONES ...EVENTUALLY YOU WILL END UP HATING HIM BUT YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION I KNOW YOU FEEL LIKE HES THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS YOU AND MAYBE HE IS BUT THERE WILL BE OTHERS THAT CAN LET IN AND IF YOUR SMART YOU WILL SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SIMALAR PERSONALITIE TRAITS AS YOU OR I PROMISE YOU WILL DO NOTHING BUT FIGHT WITH YOUR PARTNER...ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU REMEMBER YOU ARE STILL REALLY YOUNG YOU HAVE SO MUCH LIFE AHEAD OF YOU SO SLOW DOWN AND TAKE YOUR TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers