Ok. So this is my first blog ever and I am going to try my hardest to write in this thing at least once a week. But Life get's crazy sometimes, so we shall see how this goes!
A little bit about me.
I am 19 years old. I have lived with my Grandma most my life. It's been really challenging living with somebody so much older then you. They dont understand what People my age are going though in our crazy world today.
I am also engaged to the Love of my life. I met Luke When I was in 7th grade. We've had a rocky relationship in the past, But we've worked everything out and we are unseparateble. And as soon as we finish College and get our lives on track we are planning on getting married.
Although my life seems pretty stressful and crazy due to work and school both full time, I am thankful for every moment of it. With out al the stress and crazyness I would just be bored and would never complish anything.
So there ya go. A little bit about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment