Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My bad.

Well, I started smoking again... If my Fiance' finds out, He'll get REALLY pissed. So hopefully I can stop before He finds out I even started. Luke and I are very honest and open with each other. We tell each other EVERYTHING so I'm finding it very hard trying to keep it a secret and trying to hide it from him. A few years ago, When I was 16 I started smoking and I got caught smoking at got kicked out of school for a few days because of it. In the result of getting kicked out of school for a few days My family also found out that I was drinking and doing some drugs. Luke and I broke up and didn't talk for about a year. (Worst year of my life by the way) So I know for a fact that if Luke finds out about me smoking, He's going to freak just because of the past experiences he's had.

Anyways. Enough about Smoking and the past and all that. I am pretty sure That I am going to be going to St Kates of fall of 2010. I am going to finish up my generals and I'm getting the hell out of this community college. So I am rather excited!!

But I need to stop procastinating and I have to study for a few test that I have on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers