Well I think that I am about to lose my mind. Nothing is really going my way what-so-ever. I just want to move out of my grandma's house, get a good paying job so I can afford to support myself and to have enough money left over to be able to get married ASAP. But everything seems to be getting in my way. My hours at work are getting cut back and school is enough to drive me to drink! I have some of the bitchiest teachers this semester that I want to leave the moment I walk in the classroom.
My grandma keeps getting sick with either the Stomach flu, problems with her Colon, or a sinus infection. She thinks she's dying and bursts into tears randomly. And she just says things without thinking or considering the feeling of anybody around her. Just the other day she told me that I was just like my father (a man that i despise) and started calling me by his name "Keith".
So everything and anything is irritating me right now. Can I just be like the movie click and find a remote to life? And Just fastforward until My wedding and graduation day?
My grandma keeps getting sick with either the Stomach flu, problems with her Colon, or a sinus infection. She thinks she's dying and bursts into tears randomly. And she just says things without thinking or considering the feeling of anybody around her. Just the other day she told me that I was just like my father (a man that i despise) and started calling me by his name "Keith".
So everything and anything is irritating me right now. Can I just be like the movie click and find a remote to life? And Just fastforward until My wedding and graduation day?
No comments:
Post a Comment