Saturday, June 20, 2009

My head is spinning....

It's weeks like this that I wish I was the energizer bunny... I have SOO many things to do in SO little time.. Today my sister asked my to babysit Rylee for two hours while she got her nails done for her friends wedding tomorrow... Being a nice sister I said yes.... Well two hours turned into six hours.... I had to rush to work because I was running late because I had to find somebody to pawn Rylee off on to.. Well it was my grandma and she got pissed... But anyways.. I rushed to work and I walked into work and looked down at my feet.... realized I was wearing flip flops... Thats a big NO NO in the pharmacy.. So I had to call my grandma to bring me my work shoes... AGAIN she wasn't very happy with me...

Due to baby sitting Rylee for six hours.. I had a ton of stuff I wanted to do but couldn't.. So when I got home from work tonight.. At ten o clock.. I had to start working on everything that I wanted t work on during the day. had a quick bit to eat, then I baked a cake, tried finishing a scrapbook for my uncle Charlie, cleaned the kitchen, unlocked the door and waited for my brother to get home... No I am FINALLY in bed and it is almost three in the morning

Tomorrow I have to get up early, shower, probably do my sisters hair for the wedding, find something to wear to the wedding, finish the stupid scrap book (hopefully), then go to the wedding and reception, go over to my aunt and uncles house and clean for fathers day.

Sunday I have to FINISH making the fathers day cake, and then I can FINALLY relax for a few hours...

I'm said I only have one day off of work this week... and It's not even on the same day that my boyfriend has off.. So I don't even know when I get to hang out with Al next week... He works days and I work nights..

I remember summers as a kid I could just go to my cabin, or to the pool and spend hours swimming or doing nothing besides playing games and being a lazy little child... Haha boy how things change.

Well.... It's past three in the A.M. now.. I have to be up in 4 in a half hours. I should be off... Night world.. see you in 4 and in a half stupid hours!

p.s. Sorry for any typeos... I am too tired to go trough and re read this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers