Monday, June 29, 2009

Sorry it took so long to post.... I've been busy!

Well.... I honestly don't have much to say... I have been busy and really haven't had the time to do much relaxing or thinking.... Gma is in one of her crazy Bi-polar moods.... And it's enough to drive me to drink!! Grandma is leaving for our cabin tomorrow and is going to be gone for like a week and I am rather excited about it!I can spend time with my boyfriend without having to worry about grandma calling every 30 seconds asking when I am coming home.

I went to the beach the other day and I got my tan on... more like burn on.... I am still burnt in some places like my shoulders and on the top of my legs.... But now I am starting to peel like crazy... It's rather disturbing. I feel like I am turning into a snake... and after I'm done peeling, I'll be as white as death again... :(

So I am just rambling... I am super tired! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers