Well, for once I have three days off in a row... Mainly because I told my boss my one sister is having surgery and I have to take care of her and baby sit her step child. I don't think my boss was to happy with me... But she was really understanding. I don't go back until Friday... and oddly enough I will still get 25 hours in this week even though I asked for three days off.
So yesterday I just realized how difficult it was from jumping into on relationship into this new one I've been in for about a month now... With Luke I always knew what he was thinking and if he had a bad day, I always knew what to say to make him feel better. But with Al, I have no idea... He's been upset and kinda depressed lately about custody and child support stuff with his ex Amiee. It's really hard to know what to say and what to do to make help his mood.
I don't like it when people are upset or are depressed. I am a helper. I try to help everybody, which is probably why I let people use me and walk all over me. But I, myself have been dealing with depression for seven years or so now and I feel like helping people makes me feel better. I don't know.. It;s hard to explain.
But back to Al, He's amazing and makes me happy. I am so happy that I don't have to deal with a crazy controlling mother and that his family is normal and doesn't hate me. And the awkwardness between my brother, Al, and I has pretty much gone away and I feel like my brother doesn't hate me anymore for dating his best friend.
Tomorrow my sister Molly is having surgery. She'll be staying at my house because she can;t climb the two flights or stairs at her town house. So that means I'll be having little sassy miss Rylee Ann at my house a lot and I'll be the one babysitting.
I pretty much have no life... I really need a car, and money to move out. It feels so close, but yet so far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment