well, things are finally looking up. My grandma is in Florida right now so my stress level has decreased significantly. It's just my brother and I at home right now, so I don't have grandma yelling at me every three seconds. And every free moment I have, I am able to spend it with Luke. It's rather nice. But yes, I do miss grandma and I do realize everything that she does for my brother and I, but I am enjoying this little vacation right now and it only lasts for one more week. :(
So Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Luke. It was pretty much the best day we've spent together yet. We went to adoration for an hour and just sat there praying and holding hands. every once in a while I would catch him looking at me with a smile on his face. And I would look at him and he would whisper the words "I love you". After adoration we went back to his house and his two youngest siblings, Clare and Katherine were asking me all these adorable questions, Like when are we getting married, How many kids we want, what the names are going to be. I was rather funny considering they are only 6 and 8 years old.
But I should get going I have yoga class starting very soon. I'll post again soonish
No comments:
Post a Comment