Well Sorry to say, nothing really interesting is going on right now. I am staring to realize how much work and school are starting to control my life and every ones around me. I really have no time for me or for anybody else. Which makes me upset because I feel like I am missing out on so much. So far this year I've missed a number of family events such as birthday parties, weddings, wedding showers, and everything else sunder the sun.
Pretty much every free second I have I am studying or I'm with Lucas because in August he's for Ely..... more than 4 hours away. When he leaves we are saying nothing is going to change between us. And that every other weekend I am going to drive up and see him and on the other weekends he's going to drive down and see me. But in reality there's this thing called money that we are both short on thanks to school that we probably wont have to spend on gas since gas prices are going up again. Also homework will be nearly impossible to do if I don't have the weekends to study.
Speaking of studying, I should get to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment