Well... from a previous post, you may have read that I started smoking again.. I really don't know if I should tell my fiance' or not. I want to tell him before he finds out because I know how much he HATES smoking with "An unholy burning passion" (quote from his dad) But I don't want him to get upset either. We've both have had a rough last couple of months and I don't want to stress him or I out anymore by complicating things with something as stupid as smoking. I'm in the process of quiting... but if you've ever smoked.. You know that goes.
Anyways.
I started spring break today. I'm not doing ANYTHING but working like crazy and doing homework. It's rather irritating
My grandma is back form Florida... YAY.....
Sorry this is so random. I got a lot of thoughts going on in my head right now.
I am jealous of people who are getting married soon and have a house or apartment and they can abide by there own rules and don't have to answer to anybody. I wish I could find a Job that pays better than 8 bucks a hour that would allow me to go to school full time so Lucas and I can start planning the rest of our lives together. Sometimes I wish Life was back to the olden days where it was normal to get married and to start a family at a young age. Our sociecty today makes it very difficult for people my age to get married and I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment