Well, My life the past fews days have been crazier than ever. Right when you think everything is going ok, things get totally messed up. On Friday my fiance's parents found out that he FINALLY bought my engagement ring. And when they found out, they got pissed. Took him back to the store where he got it from and returned it. So things have been really rocky with his parents right now...
His mom wants to call and to talk to me which I am not excited about. Just because the last time she called me and wanted to "talk", She ended up calling me and pretty much told me I was just playing mind games and that I was a horrible person and blah blah blah blah blah. Her "talking" to me lasted for a whole ten minutes which felt like a life time. When I got off the phone with her I was shaking so badly because I was so angry.... That talk was six months ago.... So HOPEFULLY she doesnt call me again. I don't think I would be able to handle another phone call like that. She scares me enough already.
But anyways. I should probably get going. I have to study for my math test that is today.
No comments:
Post a Comment