Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I don't even know what to say right now... the past couple of days have been such an emotional roller coaster... My head is spinning! I cousin Kimmy has had three brain surgery in the past week. First surgery was to remove two very large tumors... Thank the lord, they were not cancerous. The second and third surgery were because she got a mass infection in her brain and her head was swelling and getting full of fluid... So the doctors but a stint in her brain and also removed part of her skull..... She has a huge soft spot on the side of her head, kinda like what babies have when first born.... and the doctors don't know if they can put the park of her skull back in her head, or if she'll have to wear a helmet for the rest of her life so nothing hits her soft spot on her head and kill her if she even recovers from this staff infection she has in her brain..... I just hope that Kimmy doesn't have to be in anymore pain.... Hopefully she can get better and recover.... We don't know how bad the brain damage is yet due to the infection... But she thinks her daughter is dating Brad Pitt and that he will take care of them and pay all there bills.....

If it weren't for Kimmy though, I wouldn't be here today... Kimmy is who introduced my parents to each other.

Also... I have myself a new boyfriend.. his name is Al. He's amazing. We've been on 6 dates now? and although at times I find myself missing Luke, I am moving on and for once holding my head up high and feeling confident and enjoying every second that I spend with Al. I can be myself around him, I get hyper, I laugh, we have tickle wars.... which he usually ALWAYS wins because if he even wiggles your fingers in front of my face.... I burst out laughing just by the thought of being tickled! My grandma thinks he's a "good kid" but doesn't like the fact that he has a child.

So life is very interesting right now... Many good things happening, but many stressful things happening as well.

God watch over Kimmy and help her to get better.

1 comment:

  1. MEL THATS HORRIBLE ABOUT KIMMY...KEEP ME POSTED ON HOW SHE IS DOING, I REMEMBER HER VERY WELL. HOW SAD. AND YEAH FOR YOU AND AL YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers