Since I have a little more free time now, I thought blogging would be a fun thing to do again! As of right now a lot of things have changed.. My Brother joined the army and he will be gone for four years!!! Maybe more. He has completely turned his life around and has done a complete 180. He usually calls home about once a week and can talk for a few minutes and he actually called today! He's more of a big brother now, he's telling me to stay out of trouble for once and he tells me he loves me... It was so good to hear his voice today. I haven't talked to him in about a month, and I have missed him so much!
There has been a lot going on at home (I must admit I have brought it all on myself, but I think it's a lot of over reacting!) And grandma and I haven't been getting along at all! She tells me that I have until May 1st to move out, and honestly, I am 100% ready! I have been looking at apartments with a few friends, I could for sure afford to move out... Money will be tight, and some sacrifices will have to be made, but I am ready for the challenge!
I, once again, have a boyfriend. His Name is Eric and I have known of him since I was in 9th grade, but we starting dating about a month ago, when my VERY good friend Liana re- introduced us, when she kinda hooked us up on a blind date (That I made her attend with me!)
HOLY WOW, A lot has changed since I last blogged! I now see my dad, and my other grandparents about once a week now!! Every Thursday, Before I have my choir class, I drive to my grandparents and I stay there for several hours and I spend time with my family. Now that I am 20 years old, it's nice to start mending the broken relationships and to be part of a family that I have felt left out of ever since I could remember.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment