I promise to keep this short. I am way beyond tired and stressed out right now. So today, I had plans to get up early and have a very productive day.( Which I told me grandma about, that I was going to be out and about all day) I got up at Seven and was out of the house by Eight, which is amazing because Eric didn't leave my house until in the morning. So running on 4 hours of sleep. I was running errands and I decided to stop off at Eric's at about 11 o clock and hang out for a bit before I had to go to my hair appointment at one in the afternoon. While at Eric's my phone is in my purse upstairs in the kitchen while he and I are downstairs watching t.v. It was time for me to leave to go get my hair cut, and I look at my phone and I have like 4 missed phone calls and three voicemails and like 4 texts from my sister and grandma, saying b.s. like "I don't know where you are, but you need to call me" blah blah blah blah blah... So I called my sister and ask her what the hell is going on, She tells me that I need to go home after I get my hair done and I have to pack a bag of clothes and make sure it's enough for the rest of the week because I am staying at Her place... I ask why.. "Because grandma's blood pressure is really high, and If you are gone, maybe it will eliminate that problem".... Um excuse me, Did she just tell me I am my grandma's problem.... Maybe her problem is, her sitting on her butt every night eating a whole BAG of popcorn to herself, maybe her problem is she over reacts to every little thing that I mess up on... Maybe her problem is all the salt and other unhealthy shit she eats. Not me.
Anyways, so I packed a bag and I was planning on going to Eric's for the next few days and relaxing and not stressing out so much and helping him pack and get his stuff together. But then, I get a text, Grandma changed her mind. "She's scared to be home alone at night in case something happens, so you're going home"
Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Stop manipulating me, stop making me feel guilty, and stop making me feel like a pile of shit. I am my own person, I am 20 years old. Cut these string of mine, I am sick of being your little puppet and letting you dangle me on a string and mess with my emotions, the little emotions I have left.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment