Well, for the past two weeks I have felt ran down and just crappy. At first my STUPID doctor was treating me for strep, so they gave me a wimpy antibiotic and sent me on my merry way. But As soon as I finished the medication (5 days later) I started feeling really sick again. And my Lymph nodes swelled up to the size of walnuts!! I am not even kidding. They were so big that I couldn't even turn my neck and it hurt to lift my head up off my pillow, and when I did, I felt like my neck was going to burst!! So I finally gave in and went and saw a ENT (Ear Nose and Throat) specialist. He took one look at me and said I had a bad case of mono. SO.... I have had to take a WEEK off of work because I need to rest up and get better... The past two weeks have been a living hell. I can barley eat because my throat hurts too much, and I wake up about every half hour at night. Until, my doctor prescribed with wonderful thing called Tylenol 3 and I take 4 Advil before I go to bed to help with the swelling in my liver, spleen, throat, neck, and all my little aches and pains from just laying around all day!
And boy oh boy, am i starting to freak out... I am planning on moving in 15 days.... That's two weeks plus one day! And with being sick for a week, and missing work... And the first months rent PLUS the Security depot it will be $1,125 bucks , which turns out to be $375 per person, But I just paid to get my car fixed because it broke down on me, on my way home from the hospital when I was getting blood drawn and getting tested for mono! So... The next month or two, I am going to be very stressed. Plus I am still on a hunt for a second job! So wish me luck.. Who's ever reading....
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment