So, I realized that I am damn good liar. Yesterday, I was supposed to drive up to Breezy Point and have this huge choir shin-dig and sing like 6 hours a day and then tonight put on this mass concert deal. But on Monday I came down with a virus and I was in bed for 2 and a half days because my temp wouldn't go away and my lymph nodes were so swollen it even hurt to turn my head. The doctors said it's possibly mono, but put my on an antibiotic anyways. (Mono can't be treated with medications) SO, moral of this story, I decided to take a little vacation and not to to breezy point and sing to 12 hours in two days while still getting over what ever kicked my butt in the beginning of the week. I went to my boyfriends house and stayed there the past two days. I called him the night before I was supposed to leave, and said "I really don't want to go to this stupid choir thing I got myself into. I just need a vacation!!" He said, "So take one, stay with me" So I did. I told my choir director I was still feeling under the weather and the non stop singing and getting very little sleep would not be the best thing. And she agreed. (Which wasn't a lie) But, I told my grandma I was still going to this whole choir deal and I packed all my choir junk and left my house at 6 in the morning just to drive a whole 4 blocks away to Eric (my boyfriends house) just to convince grandma that I was still going.
It was so nice to get away for two days!! I have already taken them off from work since this whole choir trip was planned so I didn't have anything to do or to worry about! I didn't have to worry about keeping grandma happy, coming home on time, when I could go out and sneak a smoke after she had gone to bed, if my room was clean before I left the house, I was able to sleep in and just relax. And Eric, he's amazing. I know I say this about all guys that I have dated. But, he's truly amazing. Him gently running his fingers through my hair while laying on the couch watching a movie, falling asleep with him holding me in his arms at night, waking up with him kissing me on the forehead saying "Morning baby", and the way that he makes me feel beautiful when I am just in sweats and just getting up in the morning. To whomever is actually reading this, you may think it sounds creepy or whatever. But I love every single second of it. It's been a really long time since I was with someone with such a good heart and good intentions. (If ever! I've dated a lot of douchey people, that's for damn sure)
But I am off.. It's now 12:12AM and I have to get back to the real world and I have to get back to work tomorrow at 9AM until 6! I loved my little vacation that I had! One small problem with it though, it was too short.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment